(Electronic Invoice Application)
inter-Invoice, developed by Intertech, is a general name for the applications which provide invoice operations by a central and electronic platform that is designed to be fully-compatible with the standards of T.C. Ministry of Finance Revenue Administration.
The institutions that use inter-Invoice have the opportunity to make a significant amount of saving by reducing their costs via a safe and healthy flow in a digital environment between the parties.
Features of Intertech Electronic Invoice Application inter-Invoice:
- Operation of creating, sending and receiving processes of basic and commercial e-Invoice,
- e-Invoice flow suitable for UBL-TR invoice,
- Ensure the permanency of created e-Invoice by signing with a financial seal,
- Enables sending signed e-Invoice to GIB servers,
- Archives sent and received e-Invoice in an electronic environment during the legal preservation period,
- Access to the application by using the internet via cloud based solution,
- Fast integration of various accounting applications with service-oriented architecture,
- Provides the listing and reporting of e-Invoices,
- User-friendly interface,
- Creates confirmation flows on the application by rule definitions,
- Decreases print, postage, filing and other operational costs,
- Keeps the invoice information secure,
- Automates the invoice sending and receiving processes,
- Provides the supervising of sent and received invoices between buyer and seller.